Monday, April 5, 2010

Steal My Tears


note: My friend, Emil, saw this and did an arrangement of it and wrote chords and turned it into a song: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=169034873120457&subj=534179660

Steal my tears away
Game’s too hard for me to play
Laying here tonight
Unable to sleep alright

My mind wanders far
Thoughts adrift to where you are
Heart rarely along
Cannot tell where we went wrong

All the pain and tears
Drowning further in my fears
Spinning out of reach
Walls that we can’t ever breach

Took up all my time
Tore apart my heart and mind
Was it false or true?
Unsure of what I should do

But for you I fought
You have never left my thoughts
Twenty-Four-Seven
Being with you was heaven

You – my other half
Together, we cry and laugh
That way we should stay
So don’t let me slip away

No comments:

Post a Comment