Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Priority (Song)

These are the lyrics to a song two of my friends and I created. I wrote the lyrics, Wesley J Wu (Wasoon) composed the music, and Christa Musngi sang.
Listen to it at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yIv7XZ6zVg&feature=channel

Laying in bed
It’s Friday night
Nowhere to head
No will to fight

Crying a stream
Bawling a storm
Losing that dream
That was the norm

You were my priority (whoa)
Number one on my list
But I was your minority (whoa)
A simple diss

Wishing for that past
Wonder what went wrong
Thought that it would last
Guess forever aint long

Not gonna be just any fling
I don’t care anymore
Got my own wings, gonna soar

Realized you never tried
Inside, I slowly died
Now livin’ and soarin’ high
No longer bound and tightly tied

You were my priority (whoa)
Number one on my list
But I was your minority (whoa)
A simple diss

You’re no longer priority
‘Cuz I was an option
Now you’re MY minority
So go have your fun

‘Cuz now I’m free from you
And standing my ground
My new priority true
Within myself found

No comments:

Post a Comment