Monday, January 10, 2011

Now Open

Just want to cry it all out
I won’t talk about it
Just want to figure it all out
I won’t simply be here and sit

Why can’t answers come so easily?
When do we finally get to know?
Why must we catalyze this secrecy?
Where does everything fall into flow?

Spent my hours cruel and callous
No sensitivity, no mercy
Snarl and growl, so malicious
No community, no sympathy

Can someone break me out of this agony?
Will emotions wash me clean?
Can I toss the indifference and apathy?
Will trust rebuild the emptiness between?

Now the aura erupts its emanating glory
Color, warmth, and chills waft
Transparency anew tainted from discovery
Taking these for granted was quite daft

But no more putting on a show
Optimism is a blessing and a restriction
Stockpiling bliss before dealing a final blow
But now open and real feeling breach limitation

No comments:

Post a Comment