Thursday, November 8, 2012

Public Eye


I wrote a poem
and someone asked me if it was about you,
but from you, my mind and I do roam;
we are not stuck together by invincible glue.

I reread my words
and asked myself why that question was automatic.
Was it not my own voice and experience heard?
I guess it could apply to anything really, thought based in specifics.

I rewrote my life
as I moved myself away from what was,
but that’s still a part of my past strife –
not only in glimpses and fuzz.

Why does public eye choose what gets over-blown?
Am I no longer a person on my own?

2 comments:

  1. The changes sometimes are good, don't be afraid, it's a 'normal' thing, it's no nice on the beggining, but after become nice, trust me, and my best regards on your change!

    travesti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete